Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Life at 24 ...

is happy yet miserable.

I woke up this morning with a dreadful mindset – it’s the last day of the year, can you believe that? I thought the year just started not too long ago.

I told myself weeks ago that I must come out with a post before the year ends and today is the deadline, finally. What to do? I’ve been a lazy bump (in blogging la) ever since I moved down south.

Life at 24 is like a roller coaster, dramatic and full of excitement.

I moved down south.

I changed 2 jobs down south.

I moved from the north to the east and back to the north of Singapore in 6 months.

I had heaps of good Japanese food down south.


I lost my wallet with everything inside.


I bought another cheapo wallet with fewer things inside.


I went to Bangkok. Spent SGD 700 and came back with a bag of rubbish.


I went to Phuket. Spent 4 days looking at beaches and bitches.


I went to Macau. Spent 3 days having milk pudding everyday. (It’s seriously good and sent me right off to haven)


I love my office that overlooks buildings, buildings and buildings.


I love my room that overlooks buildings, buildings and buildings.


Life at 25…

indicates a stage where you have spent a quarter of century on earth.

*Duh*

At the age of 25,

I want to go Brisbane to see my brother and his de facto wife.


I want to go Melbourne to see my bestie and her de facto husband.


I want to go to the top of Eiffel Tower and shout ...



But for tonight, I just want to sleep till year 2009.

Have a merry new year ahead :)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for including me in your blog sweetie!! i am moved! i hope one day, we can travel together and try out the bestest food everywhere in the world... you're truly missed! lots of love XX

Big Boys Oven said...

I am sure year 2009 will bring you lots of goodies! hey it's a year with plenty to look forward to! from us both S&S!

Cokeworld Citizen said...

Yo happy new year!

2008 is indeed a memorable year...er in some way lah... isn't it? Regardless how difficult at one point of your life was, it's a thing of a past and being left behind like it had never happened before :S

HairyBerry said...

errrr...how can one see "bitches" ar? hehehehe....

happy new year and please lar, 25 is still a very tender age. you've got a whole world in front of you. the older folks oso hv not complained. ;P

have fun!

Anonymous said...

wow...why all the foods display on your blog look delicious le...

Tummythoz said...

25 is a quarter of life. That means I'm .. oh no!
Hapi 2009 & beyond. may everyday brings you more & more hapi surprises.

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't be trying more food in Singapore be one of your wants in 2009?

Jason said...

Em... was it just me or I found the post a lil... emotional?

Happy New Year anyway. Hope to see you during CNY holiday ya!

wmw said...

Hey there! Where were you??? Happy New Year!

teckiee said...

ooi 25 is not a bad age ok ;p happy new year!

Xiu Long Bao said...

meiswailee:
Yes dearie, I would love to but have to ditch adrian aside for 10 days la k? *wink*

Jackson:
Same to you dah-leng.

BBO:
Have a great year ahead too! Send my regards to Sunny :)

Cokeworld citizen:
Happy new year dear! It is definitely a harsh year for most ppl despite the fact that the year carries the auspicious number '8'. Let's hope for a better year ahead.

Nic:
haha...I wonder who are the older folks :p Time flies at its own pace as usual but I'm ignorant at times, I just sit there and watch it pass me by.

Han:
Heya, happy new year. Photo credit to be given to Nic(KHKL). Keep up the eating and blogging :)

Tummythoz:
Haha...it gets scary at times when you realise how fast time flies right? Happy new year to you :)

Jade:
Oh dear, that is to be done on a daily basis. Happy new year!

Jason:
Emm...many commented that it is abit emo but let's hope for a better year ahead :)I'm back for CNY holidays, see ya soon!

wmw:
Am going to book you one day when I'm back :) Catch up with you soon!

teckiee:
yeah, should feel proud about it :) Happy new year!

Simon Seow said...

Well, the only foreign country I went to last year is Singapore lol.

Julian Si said...

Happy Birthday!!!

fatboybakes said...

yerrr, you are young enough to be my dotter!!! hahah...