Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Calories don't count on gloomy days

Gloom... ... ... ... ...

I have a nasty backlog and my files are piling up high. I left my office at 11pm. I wasted my Friday nite. I'm still in bad mood today.

But nevermind, I told myself, cus I have you ... ... ... ... ...

... ... ... ... ...

... ... ... ... ...

... ... ... ... ...


You.....my dear chocolicious sundae with strawberries from Delicious



The waiter came with a tall glass, with overflowing strawberries on top of a scoop of vanilla ice cream, the bottom of the glass was filled with crushed chocolate cookies, drizzled with hot chocolate fudge and sprinkled with roasted almond.



The verdict? This word says it all...




No, I'm not done yet. Told you, calories don't count on gloomy days.

My another piece of Flourless Orange Cake with cream... ... ... ... ...


I luv the soft pillow texture and soothing orange smell. Would appreciate if it comes with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

I'm now happy, cheery and delighted. Are you feeling gloomy as well?

The price of comfort:
Chocolicious Sundae with strawberries--RM12.90
Flourless orange cake with cream--RM9.90

The place to be:
Delicious @ One Utama
Delicious @ Bangsar Village II

Other reviews:
Boo_licious' tea
Citygal's delicious farewell
meiyen's dinner with darling's niece
Nipple Joe
Jackson the serious delicious fan

18 comments:

boo_licious said...

Aww, you poor thing with such a heavy workload. That sundae looks very delish - there's something so great abt the combo of choc, strawberries and ice cream.

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

have i seriously goin to carry that tag of nipple joe as my new nick in the blogsphere ar?..aiyo yo...can imagine my writers identity...nipple joe..

Big Boys Oven said...

Looks so yummy when will you buy us one each...heheheheheheh!!! Anyway if you are stressed and tired, do drop by our studio and we will feed you with loads of dessert!

Xiu Long Bao said...

boo_licious:
Exactly! Never knew about the power of hot choc fudge, strawberries n ice cream...wat a wonderful combination!

joe:
Hmmm...i find it very interesting n it suits u well!

BBO:
That sounds very encouraging!!! I want a tall glass of ice cream, strawberries n chocolate fudge. Green tea cheesecake will also do :)

Lyrical Lemongrass said...

I think I could do with one of those sundaes. hehe. Love how u described them...drool!

Anonymous said...

ooooooo the temptation!
chocolicious strawberry sundae is calling out to me... "eat me eat me!"

In btw, i wonder how does one bake a flourless cake?

Oh n creative writing darling. Initially i tot u referring to steamy hot char siew bao =_=''... sheesh....

~Christine~Leng said...

Absolutely loved it! so tempting lar~~ It's like "love at first sight!" I want that combination of strawberries, ice cream and chocolate! I must have it!!! :P hehe... perhaps this saturday :)

Unknown said...

let's go to BBO;s studio and feed ourselves with all the SWEETS! haha

Kok said...

xiu long bao,
I understand that. I also have heavy workload here. Imagine having to complete my thesis in less than 8 weeks, do lab reports and studies... arghh!!

Anyway, those desserts look good especially the sundae with strawberries. I'm drooling...

Anonymous said...

I need one of those..... will lighten my day but not my body :P

Xiu Long Bao said...

LL:
Agree. I'm drooling at the luscious strawberries now...

csb:
I know, the pix are calling me as well!

christine:
Please do...the combination is just out of the world. Enjoy ur dessert!

citygal:
Haha...agree agree...but must go on diet for 2 days first :p

kok:
Aww...i understand that...but am sure you will be able to go thru it...tambah minyak for u!

iva:
haha...i know...but remember 'calories don't count on gloomy days' :p

MeiyeN said...

been so long since da last time i stepped in to delicious... am tempted to go there right now lol...

Cutie said...

Wah, you don't need to tempt all of us like this rite... Hehe.. Now you made me craving for desserts. You probably can let Delicious know how you advertise them adn they might give you a free cake. Hehe.. Good offer rite...

Tummythoz said...

Lol on csb's comment .. about d steamy part of coz.

Precious Pea said...

OMG!!! Am feeling very gloomy now and i want that strawberry sundae!!!

Xiu Long Bao said...

meiyen:
i feel like going back too...for the sake of dessert of course!

cutie:
haha...i know...they should provide unlimited supply of strawberry sundae!

tummythoz:
They are two totally different stuffs...haha

precious pea:
Now worries, go ahead! and call me along!

sc said...

i'd usually have the brownie wth ice cream.never tried the sundae before. looks yumz.. work's better now?

Xiu Long Bao said...

sc:
u have got to try the sundae! very very tempting...
work is getting bttr, at least dun have to stay up till 11 :)