Saturday, February 24, 2007

Luscious Trio from Bakerzin

Finally I got my first box of Bakerzin!


Presenting three gorgoeus cuties from Bakerzin: Jivara, Claira and Sumatra.

Can anyone do me a favour by identifying them cus Char Siu Bao didn't take note of their names when 'da pao-ing' them.

The first cutie: Rich chocolaty texture with crunchy cornflakes base.
Next up:Creamy spongy aromatic coffee mousse.

The most gorgeous: muddy chocolaty cutie

Taste wise? Absolutely delicious! Even my picky mum luvs this muddy chocolate cake.

What's inside? Luvly combination of cream cheese + chocolate cream

Go get your box of Bakerzin today!

Bakerzin's outlets: One Utama and Bangsar Village

11 comments:

Allan Yap & Nigel A. Skelchy said...

Hi Stopped over here from Jackson Kah's blog. Great to see people so passionate about their food. Hope you don't mind me linking to you.

http://justheavenly.blogspot.com

If you do have any objections, please don't hesitate to tell me. I will remove your link. Thanks.

Nigel :-)

Xiu Long Bao said...

allan & nigel: Nice to meet u. Ur link is up too ^_^ Keep up the good work on eating n blogging!

Anonymous said...

Hope ya like it!!
Yes can anyone clarify on the names? Cuz i got them mix up... Heh Heh...


Bakerzin - Perfect for those with a sweet tooth and a sweeter heart!

backStreetGluttons said...

aiyo oredi put on 1 kg by looking at yr gorgeous trio ! Happy cakerizin...

boo_licious said...

I love their black forest - had a craze for it when I was watching the HK serial, gateau affairs.

Xiu Long Bao said...

teambsg: Then i muz hav put on 3kg cus i ate them!

boo_licious: Gateau affairs--my fave TVB serial! That black forest pirate ship made by 'Ma Tuck Chung'? I luv his green apple cheese cake too!

wmw said...

Alamak....like this cannot! Need to go get me something sweet now to eat!

Xiu Long Bao said...

wmw: okok, munch on sugar 1st!

sc said...

been some time since i went to bakerzine. yummy cakes.. love their warm choc cake (need to order frm menu), new york cheese cake and this cake which i cant remember the name.. taste like ferrero rocher. so sinful yet so delicious!!

Xiu Long Bao said...

sc:waa...warm choc cake sounds nice! with melting choc in the centre? yumz!

Anonymous said...

The third cake of yours is called Sumatra. The first two im not too sure. =)